Thankful for the love of my life…
- What began in our early twenties has now suddenly continued into our late fifties.
- I am so thankful for a love affair that is ever changing and growing.
- This man who is complex but thinks he is simple, wise but calls himself sensible.
- My life partner, husband and best friend forever.
- Thank you God for answering my Wish List thirty-five years ago and sending me the love of my life.
Song of Solomon 8:6 “Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame.” (New Living Translation Bible)